Friday 29 January 2016

Extended Study Task 2: Presentation

The presentation was quite a relaxed crit, I enjoyed describing my ideas and story. Having this presentation reassured me into the progress I had made so far and what I needed to refine or add to my checklist. I asked if anyone had connections with parkour or karate groups so that I would be able to contact them for reference with my animation. Elyse said that she had a contact, Perry Flowers, whom I will contact soon in regards to the reference that I would need. 

Feedback was extremely positive which assured me that I was on the right track with my work progress so far. Everyone was very enthusiastic about my plans and what I wanted to make. I asked about my design of the shadow character as I wasn't sure if the appearance was too much for the young target audience that I was aiming for, however everyone agreed that the character was suitable. When looking at popular cartoons such as Adventure Time and Over the Garden Wall, some of their designs are very dark for the young audience. 

Example of Slides

Example of Slides

Example of Slides

Example of Slides

No comments:

Post a Comment