Saturday 24 January 2015

Qwertee submitting a t-shirt

After designing the space dandy t-shirt, I submitted the illustration to the Qwertee website, using the mock up kit, to show the design upon a t-shirt. This would give the public an idea of how the design would look if it was printed. Submitting the design was relatively easy however trying to keep the resolution was difficult due to the file size that was needed, as I didn't want the image to be pixelated.
With the image that I uploaded I wanted to ensure that the design could be clearly seen in a close up and on the t-shirt. After submitting the design, I had to wait 48 hours for the company to approve my design, ensuring that it is up to the correct visual quality and appropriate for the website and public.




No comments:

Post a Comment