Tuesday 18 March 2014

Moleskine scans part 2

Here are some more drawings from my sketchbook, in which I tried to draw more than one character to build a less anime like character and revert back to a more western influenced design, Using this process of creating characters has helped me to consider how to give traits to characters, thinking about how the life in which they are situated in would take on their appearance, are they an insomniac? if so would you portray them with dark circles under their eyes, greasy hair and elongated/drained faces from the lack of sleep.
Being in this state of mind has helped me to develop my thought process on how a character would act, their own personality, which has helped me in the Applied Animation project, in which I needed to design the main characters in detail but towards my own approach.




Character design

Character design

character design




No comments:

Post a Comment