Monday 2 December 2013

Flash Continued

Using what I had learnt in the program Flash, I tried to create an animation that involved more than one movement. To do this I needed more than one layer that obtained one section of the overall movement.
For the apple shape, I had to create 4 variations of the apple being eaten, converting them to symbol, so that I could add the next stage of the apple as the next key frame. I did not use any tweening for this as it made the apple seem blurred and I wanted the apple to appear slightly jagged as it was being eaten. The leaf and clouds were used with tweening which helped to create a slow and gradual pace of the action.
Overall, I believe my animation has worked well and it was a simpler and faster approach to animation than the Photoshop frame by frame process.








No comments:

Post a Comment